When it comes to Energy Medicine of today we can look to Donna Eden and her husband David for their application of science, eastern and western medicine and her personal gift to see and sense energy fields and interact with other’s energy systems.
The following books resources can be used as references throughout this blog and the entire field of Energy Medicine Practice by Donna Eden and/or David Feinstein Ph D:
- Energy Medicine: Balancing Your Body’s Energies for Optimal Health, Joy, and Vitality
- Energy Medicine for Women: Aligning Your Body’s Energies to Boost Your Health and Vitality
- The Promise of Energy Psychology: Revolutionary Tools for Dramatic Personal Change
- The Energies of Love: Invisible Keys to a Fulfilling Partnership
I would greatly like to go to her school to become an Energy Medicine Practitioner under Donna’s Certification. To support this goal, please consider becoming a Patreon or getting a Reading from me! Thanks!
There is a lot to be said about the fields of energy and medical science so the bridge here is built between multiple fields, people, and practices. What and who I name here are those that have personally influenced my writing and study of Energy Medicine for the purpose of self-healing, wellness, joy, love, and abundance in everyday life.
For a more ‘complete’ list of references for the blog please visit the Resource Library Here.
- Donna’s Youtube Channel for regular, quick, fun Energy Healing Videos
- Free PDF, “Wired for Joy” by Donna and David about Radiant Circuits
Other Energy Medicine Resources
- Traditional Chinese Medicine World Foundation Website
- Energy Medicine Yoga Prescription by Lauren Walker
Apps I Use Related to Energy & Wellness (On Google Play)
Important Energy Medicine Terms
- Chakra Wheels – “the various focal points in the subtle body used in a variety of ancient meditation practices” wiki
- 12 Meridians – ” There are twelve major meridians that run on each side of the body, one side mirroring the other. Each meridian corresponds to an internal organ. And each organ, with its own physiological and invisible energy functions, is not only dependent on the other organ systems but also on the greater meridian network.” – Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- 5 Elements (TCM)
- Radiant Circuits
- Magnetic Field
This page is still somewhat under construction mode as I continue to collect the best resources I possibly can as references.